“Lindsay framed marketing in a way that is actually fun and saves me time. I didn't realize how much time and energy I was wasting until I understood this methodology. It's a gift that keeps on giving.”
“Lindsay’s framework is truly like no other! I am still in awe and my business is forever changed. Marketing doesn't feel like this scary beast anymore! I learned SO MUCH and I am still marinating. I also have some great resources to use and apply that knowledge. I can't wait to kick things off! I feel so confident and equipped!
If your success contributes to a more just, inclusive, or sustainable world, then you don’t have time to waste on marketing that doesn’t work.
Open Lines is most effective in organizations with limited resources to invest in marketing.
That means that you’ll get the most benefit if you are:
- Self-funded, bootstrapping, or not-for-profit
- Reluctant to promote your offering
- New to entrepreneurship or leadership
- Unsure of how marketing should be measured
To folks like you and many others, the Open Lines Marketing Framework does much more than create a marketing plan.
You’ll also get:
- Clarity on your offering and your audience
- Confidence to evaluate and execute on new marketing opportunities
- Empathetic approaches to communication
- Consistency in execution, supported by the new systems you learn
- Measurable results from marketing activities
Ready to get some
in your organization?
“Marketing is an essential part of consistent growth for any organization, and it's much easier to get great results than most people think!
My goal with Open Lines and my empathetic approach to marketing is to support founders and organizations who are making a difference simply by being who they are.”